0

Clean Registry to Save Your PC's Life

Posted by Hany on 1:22 PM in










First of all I should tell you, what is a registry? Registry is a complex ball of string which is used by Windows operating system for keeping the tracks of windows settings, user preferences, hardware configuration, file associations, installed software and system policies. You can also say that registry is just a database used by Windows OS to keep track of relationship between software, hardware and operating system. There are many registries which becomes unusable or unwanted after some time.

Now, what is a registry cleaner? Registry cleaner is just a software utility which is used for removing the unwanted registry items from the windows operating system. In simple terms a registry cleaner removes those windows registry which is never used and which have no work at all. It just take the unwanted and garbage materials from you. But it is not giving you anything like that unwanted material and garbage.

You may be thinking that why I am telling all these things? I am telling all these things because I want to make you aware about the fact of registry cleaner and how it helped me? I've been using a computer system for the last 6 years. I update my system's hardware on a regular basis. After doing all these things, still my system was very slow and sluggish, it took entirely too long to startup. This left me wondering what the reason behind this is and then one day I got the answer to my question. All these things are happening because of unwanted and unused registries. The registries that don't serve any purposes start delaying the startup. In a short span of time, these registries just grew and decreased the computer's performance and also produced some errors. All these things were happening with me. I got frustrated because this caused more problems such as, while working on software, programs or surfing the internet my computer kept restarting, which caused me to lose data.

So, I decided to solve these problems before starting any other work. One day a computer buddy of mine told me that this happens because of unwanted registries. I asked him how can I remove them and then his advice to me was to download a registry cleaner. I did as he suggested and my problems got solved. Now, I regularly run the registry cleaner at least once a week.

There are many rumors in the market that registry cleaner are of no use and they can create problems. I don't believe all these rumors because I actually used one and my problem got solved. My problem was not solved by any rumors that I heard or read on the internet. It was a registry cleaner that solved my problem.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Technology Right Now All rights reserved. Theme by Technology Stuff. | Bloggerized by Technology Staff.